Puppies learn incredibly quickly - and this includes all the things you wish they wouldn't do, as well as all the things you want!
Sarah Whitehead is an internationally renown behaviour and training specialist, and this online course is designed to help your puppy build good habits right from the start, as well as confidence and manners - by learning all the basics of training through kind, positive methods.
The programme is designed to be fun, relaxed and enjoyable for you, your family and your puppy.
Together, you can achieve exceptional results in just four weeks (or less!)
What we cover in the Programme:
We include tons of information in this course for maximum benefit! All this in just one course....
- Look at me (Puppy to give you instant attention, even when distracted)
- No biting! (How to stop puppy biting and mouthing)
- Sit (With no need to push)
- Down (Response to one quiet cue)
- Settle down (So you can enjoy the pub or cafe (eventually!) with your pup)
- Come when called (Essential!)
- Walk nicely on the lead (There's no excuse for pulling)
- Stay (For safety, and control)
- Roll-over (Fun, and useful for towelling and grooming)
At an introductory price of JUST £27, and with 14 training lessons PLUS owner guides and progress trackers, this is INCREDIBLE value for money!
AND as an additional bonus we have included our award-winning Puppy Survival Guide and Hands Off digital booklets (worth £10) to give you even more sanity-saving information.
In response, I wrote a webinar specifically to help, and as a result, Avoiding Trainer Burnout has been one of my most watched webinars within my online CPD platform, the Inner Circle.