About Clever Dog Company Puppy & Dog Training Classes
Clever Dog Company® run an exclusive chain of puppy and dog training classes in the South of England under the guidance of Sarah Whitehead – Certified Clinical Animal behaviourist, and international lecturer on this specialist subject.
All the classes use clicker training and offer the most modern, fun and easy methods of training available. All puppy and dog training classes are small in number to ensure that we can offer the best in individual attention. We want you to have a successful and rewarding relationship with your dog, and believe that classes should be fun, informal and enjoyable as well as kind, fair and effective! No shouting, no choke chains, no stress!
We have a maximum of eight pups or dogs in any one class, taken by a fully qualified Clever Dog Company®Instructor – usually with one or more co-instructors or assistants.
For times and venues, you can call the central number on 01753 859 004, or click this link to find your nearest class. (HQ mobile number voicemail: 07502 221 745)
Why we are the best!
Join a Clever Dog Company® Class and you will receive:
- A four week course with experienced and qualified instructors – all of whom understand behaviour as well as training
- Very small classes – usually 8 maximum
- Kennel Club Listed
- Use of indoor and outdoor areas at most venues
- Puppy Survival Guide booklet before the course starts
- Course booklet (Hands Off) which guides you through each exercise
- DVD with lesson plans on it for you to watch again & again – retail price £29.95
- Clicker – so you can practise at home
- Opportunity to move on with progressive classes: Puppy II, Graduate, Fun Agility, Tricks classes and more
- Chance to buy excellent doggie products and books at trade prices
- Behavioural advice from qualified practitioners, to prevent behavioural problems occurring
See what people say about us!
“It’s a must for all new owners and their dogs!!” Owner of Monty, 14 week Golden Retriever, Ascot
“It was the most brilliant time” 11-year-old owner of one-year-old Westie, Rosie
“Excellent course. Very pleased with Edward’s progress (and mine!)” Owner of 4-month-old Norfolk Terrier
“It was great fun! Lots of in- formation available. I learnt as much as my puppy did.” Owner of Bichon Frise, 4 months
“Many thanks for all your help and advice. I would recommend the course to any new dog owner.” Owner of rescue Border Collie, 4 years
“Excellent staff, always helpful and friendly.” Owner of Sally, crossbreed,16 weeks
“Really helpful – thank you all for all your help and advice – Boo says thanks too!” Owner of Jack Russell, 6 months
“Absolutely excellent – far better than any other course I have attended.” Owner of 18- week Hungarian Vizsla rescue Border Collie, 4 years
“Could not believe how much I learnt in the classes!” Stafﬁe owner, Woking
“Well run, very helpful, kind, knowledgeable staff. Brilliant training methods – my 3 month old puppy is not only obedient, but also does tricks!” Owner of GSD puppy
“I have been so impressed at the difference early socialisation has made to Rhos’s relationship with other dogs and people.” Owner of Border Collie, 7 months